[Catalyst] complex search using Catalyst::Controller::DBIC::API::REST

Rajesh Kumar Mallah mallah at redgrape.tech
Wed Mar 1 07:00:22 GMT 2017

Hi ,

In continuation of previous query kindly guide how to do a
anchored or unanchored ilike search using
Catalyst::Controller::DBIC::API::REST

I have used DBIC search with lots of search conditions in past
that uses SQL::Abstract, at this moment I need a guide(document)
on how to convert SQL::Abstract's conventions to Query parameter
format

Eg:
http://10.100.102.38:3000/api/rest/general/members?list_returns=holder1&list_count=10

Returns:

{
  "Result": "OK",
  "Records": [
    {
      "holder1": "Sh. R. Krishna Kumar"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Sh. Sharad Kumar Srivastava"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Smt. Shubhra Jain ."
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Sh. Balam Singh Negi"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Sh. Subodh Jain"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Smt. Punita Batra"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Sh.K C Sardana"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Smt. Sunita Mishra"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Sh. Vijay Kumar Khanna"
    },
    {
      "holder1": "Smt. Daisy Tyagi"
    }
  ]
}

I need a Query param that would return all holder1 matching
Mis. ie holder1 ilike '%Mis%'

As always Thanks in anticipation of your valuable time/attention.

Regds
Mallah.