[Catalyst] stash alternative for passing data

Rajesh Kumar Mallah mallah at redgrape.tech
Thu May 11 20:29:18 GMT 2017

Hi

We need to pass value of variables from one stage of request
processing to other. We can use stash , but the problem is
some views like  Catalyst::View::JSON   tend to work on the
entire stash and they convert the stash to JSON output and we
do not want to expose all the intermediate values/variables.

Hence my question is  is there any mechanism to share data
in Catalyst App other than the stash.

Or should i create a simple perl package and use a global
hash variable in it ?

regds
mallah.