[Catalyst] stash alternative for passing data

mallah mallah at redgrape.tech
Sun May 14 03:05:48 GMT 2017

Yes that is elegant and viable. thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Robert Brown <rob at intelcompute.com> Date: 5/12/17  03:11  (GMT+05:30) To: catalyst at lists.scsys.co.uk Subject: Re: [Catalyst] stash alternative for passing data
You can configure Catalyst::View::JSON to NOT work on the entire stash.

See 'expose_stash' in the config:
https://metacpan.org/pod/Catalyst::View::JSON