[Catalyst] catalyst authorization , self_check

Rajesh Mallah mallah at redgrape.tech
Mon Nov 13 15:21:15 GMT 2017

Hi ,

the roles of my users cannot be represented in a table column
for a separate relation . It involves some logic that can be put
in a subroutine/method of my DBIx::Class schema object
representing the user.

my Auth setup is as below:

__PACKAGE__->config->{'Plugin::Authentication'} =
{
default => {
class => 'SimpleDB',
user_model => 'DB::MyProjectUser',
password_type => 'self_check',
}
} ;

i have implemented the 'check_password' in MyProjectUser.pm
and it works well. What i need is similar flexibility to specify the
roles of an existing user . I cannot use role_field , role_relation

Regds

Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Redgrape Technologies ( https://www.redgrape.tech )
Mobile: 09811255597, Land: 011-49044122

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't
 recognize them