[Catalyst] catalyst authorization , self_check

Rajesh Mallah mallah at redgrape.tech
Mon Nov 13 16:37:23 GMT 2017

Thanks it did work!

and Thanks again for replying so soon!

Kind Regards
Rajesh Mallah.

============================

lib/MyProj/Schema/Result/MyProjUser.pm

sub myrolecol {

my ($self) = @_;

my $log = Log::Log4perl->get_logger();
$log -> debug ("myrolecol has been called!");
return "thisrole|testrole";

}

__PACKAGE__->config->{'Plugin::Authentication'} =
{
default => {
class => 'SimpleDB',
user_model => 'DB::MyProjectUser',
password_type => 'self_check',
role_column => 'myrolecol'
}
} ;

the reason i was not able to get it was , I was using 'role_field'
instead of 'role_column'

Regds

Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Redgrape Technologies ( https://www.redgrape.tech )
Mobile: 09811255597, Land: 011-49044122

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't
 recognize them