[Catalyst] Catalyst based Content Management/Blogging

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:36:56 GMT 2018

Hi All,

What's the "state of the art" these days for CMS & Blogging with
Catalyst (or just Perl and something else) - I'd prefer Catalyst as I
find it easy to work with and I'm pretty familiar with it.

Previously I've worked on a fork of denny's ShinyCMS project which is
nice enough, and added support for running multiple instances in a
single application, and now I have some nice code that allows
multi-tenant databases which can work nicely with catalyst
applications.

Cheers,

A.

--