[DBD-SQLite] Things to do before the next production release

Kenichi Ishigaki kishigaki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:25:08 GMT 2009

Hi.

1) We can rather easily see if a compiler exists or not, but
I think it too much to test if the compiler has some feature
or not. And, as DBI we require also requires a working compiler,
(false) unknown is not so bad (why do they have DBI when they
don't have a compiler? - probably they installed it via other
package mananger etc, but we can't be sure).

2) The issue is reproducable (when you give a smaller value
to busy_timeout(), or a larger value to sleep() ). I'll look
at it further.

Kenichi