[DBD-SQLite] Re: [sqlite] ANN - DBD::SQLite version

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Mon Mar 30 00:25:03 BST 2009

Stefan, thanks for your report, and Michael for your confirmation.

If you think you might be able to root out the problem and fix it, then please
do; patches are welcome.  You may also want to file an RT item on this.  Or
maybe check and see if any existing RT items refer to the same problem and if so
then you could annotate the problem still exists in 1.19_02.

Thank you. -- Darren Duncan