[DBD-SQLite] Re: [sqlite] ANN - DBD::SQLite version

Michael Lackhoff michael at lackhoff.de
Tue Mar 31 07:23:52 BST 2009

On 31.03.2009 01:03 Stefan Evert wrote:

> However, I played around a little with the source code and came a
> little closer to tracking down the source of the segfaults.  Perhaps
> the SQLite gurus can help us out from here?

I saw that you are on the SQLite list as well and you seem to know what
you are talking about when it comes to C code debugging. Could you
explain your findings there -- perhaps after your trip?
If I can be of any help I am willing to do what is within my capability
but I don't know any C at all.

-Michael