[DBD-SQLite] [Fwd: [sqlite] DBD::SQLite with FTS3 finally works. here is how...]

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Fri Oct 16 05:42:41 GMT 2009

I think the forwarded subject and body speak for themselves.

Thanks to Puneet Kishor for this bit of sleuth work.

So if indeed the new t/rt_50503_fts3.t test passes with an appropriately
gut-swapped DBD-SQLite-Amalgamation, then the question will be in determining in
what important way Audrey's version, which was supposedly merged into the
mainline version already, still differs from the mainline version that matters.

-- Darren Duncan