[DBD-SQLite] SQLite 3.7.x problem fixed, please dev-release

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Thu Aug 26 04:40:20 GMT 2010

Toby Corkindale wrote:
>> That all being said, how much time do you need to do your stress test?
>> Two weeks?
>
> I and my colleagues should be able to get some testing done in the next
> fortnight, sure.
>
> I suspect many people will only catch the announcement via your posts on
> other DB-related lists, so may take a while to get around to testing as
> well.
>
> Things will probably be OK in the end, but I do want to suggest that
> there isn't a huge rush to get a "stable" version released to CPAN, so
> maybe when there are "major" released like this, you could give people
> weeks rather than days to test them in?
>
> Thanks for your understanding,
> Toby

In any event, Adam is the one that actually does releases.  I make suggestions
about releases, and any comment I made about in-a-week should just be read as
"might happen that way" rather than a promise.  Given your input, I suggest that
Adam waits 2 weeks and then releases 1.31, barring any show-stoppers being
reported. -- Darren Duncan