[Fwd: Re: [sqlite] [DBD-SQLite] Re: SQLite bug ticket - build fails on sun4-solaris-64int 2.10]

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Mon Jan 4 00:33:14 GMT 2010

Adam Kennedy wrote:
> (Darren can you bump this onto the SQLite list? Thanks)
<snip>

I *can*, but I highly advise that you or any other interested parties sign up to
that list yourself so you can post directly.

I assume you can sign up using a no-mail setting so your mailbox isn't flooded
(the core SQLite list has a high mail volume, about 20-30 msgs/day) and then you
can post directly without trouble.

In fact, I logged in an confirmed that you can do this.  After you are
subscribed, login to your settings for the list and set "Mail delivery" to
"Disabled".

I already asked the people on the other list to cross-post directly to
dbd-sqlite, since I moderate it and can approve those.

I will wait until tomorrow to see if you've posted your message there directly
by then, and if not then I'll forward this one as requested.  Better if you sign
up I think.

Same to anyone else here.

Thank you.

-- Darren Duncan