[DBD-SQLite] DBD::SQLite 1.30_06 (release candidate) uploaded

Adam Kennedy adam at ali.as
Thu Sep 9 01:58:31 GMT 2010

Righto

1.30_06 Thu  9 Sep 2010
    - Resolved # 60860: Slow but steady memory leak on
      last_insert_id calls (ISHIGAKI)
    - Moved DBD::SQLite::FTS3Transitional into a dedicated dist (DAMI)
    - Updated bundled Test::NoWarnings to 1.02 (ADAMK)
    - Slightly bumped Test::More and added Test::Builder dependencies,
      because they are inherited from the bundled Test::NoWarnings (ADAMK)
    - Upgraded ppport.h to the latest version (ADAMK)

This release contains a few more changes than I had expected, but
almost all of them are in the nature of secondary fixes and
housecleaning (other than the memory leak) so I'm happy to consider
this a release candidate.

There's been no CPAN Testers FAILs, or any other reports of problems
in _05 since it's been out, so I'm going to give this last dev release
5 days or so to get smoked properly in CPAN Testers and then I'll flip
the version and release mid-next week.

Adam K