[DBD-SQLite] Fwd: Help with a DBD::SQLite bug

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Tue May 21 18:01:23 GMT 2013

Hi Aaron

Unfortunately, there's not a lot I can personally do to help you.

I act in a project/release manager capacity for DBD::SQLite, I make sure
the packaging is done properly and that release are stable.

I'm forwarding your mail on to the mailing list, who should be able to do a
much better job of assisting you.

Adam