[DBIx-Class-Devel] Pull Request: topic/docs-pod-inherit

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Fri Dec 14 14:31:48 GMT 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 02:33:46PM -0500, Brendan Byrd wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us> wrote:
> >
> > Ah, then it is *selectively* fucked up ;) Clicking on ResultSource::Table
> > doesn't work ;)
>
> Wow, suckage.  *sigh*  Me thinks you're fighting a losing battle with
> POD separation, which sucks because P:I is useless in its current
> form...
>
> Ideas welcome.

POD separation works fine (at least on s.c.o. which is what *I* care
about, metacpan can always catch up). It is the dual libdir that
confuses it. I am waiting for 0.08204_02 to go through s.c.o.
indexing[1], and if it looks fine I'll merge for_current/eumm_taming
which contains all the trickery (in particular 374cd092).

Note this does *not yet* contain the $RUNNING_IN_HELL fixups to replace
your s/'/"/ (which is very very un-unixy hence bad :) I ran out of tuits
to wrap it up, but already identified the EUMM machinery which will make
it happen.

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~ribasushi/DBIx-Class-0.08204_02/