[DBIx-Class-Devel] Busted Releasing on Windows

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Dec 19 11:38:50 GMT 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 06:44:24PM -0500, Graham Knop wrote:
> I've tested this and it is mostly working.  Dists build properly and
> all the pod gets built.
>
> However, script/dbicadmin ends up with CRLF line endings.  I tested
> setting PERLIO=unix when it uses ExtUtils::Command's cat to combine
> the script and pod, and it didn't fix the issue.

Same here, so I punted and added an extra shellout to fix dbicadmin
after the fact[1]. It may be worthwhile to fix ExtUtils::Command to
behave properly wrt crlf (and fixing dos2unix in the meantime).

All work is merged, thanks for validating it.

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/204f57da#diff-2