[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: All Hands Voice/Video/IRC(?) Conference for DBIx::Class developers

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Fri Nov 9 16:40:55 GMT 2012

Preamble - while mst's replies to this list are auto-exempt from
moderation, he is still not a subscriber (by choice). Remember to
keep him on CC if your message is to reach im.

On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 04:19:43PM +0000, Matt S Trout wrote:

> Voice/video I won't be joining, and if you want to run it then I expect
> you to produce full transcripts; unminuted meetings suck.

If you were on the list - you'd know minutes are pretty much a certainty
;) Wrt joining the conf - having you listen to what is being blabbered
about in the background will already be something. That's at least my
2c.

Cheers