[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [dbix-class] Testcase to demonstrate that DBI is not always loaded before being used (#23)

Sebastian Willert notifications at github.com
Sat Apr 6 19:09:20 GMT 2013

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Peter Rabbitson <notifications at github.com>wrote:

> The correct fix (loading DBI.pm is *not* it, see commit msg above) is
> already contained in the 0.08250-to-be branch (
> https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/tree/topic/constructor_rewrite).

I figured the fix would be more involved than that, that's why I didn't
include any try of my own to fix it.

> Please do not adjust the HFH::M::DBIC tests - they are valid.Could you
> also test HFH against ac09a39<https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/ac09a390ca>to make sure everything works as intended?

After cherry-picking my test into this commit no more errors are thrown.
The test does exactly what HFH::m::DBIC does (it's modeled after the
failure there, after all) so everything seems to work fine. If you need
further testing I might be able to to that tomorrow.

Cheers,
  Sebastian

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/23#issuecomment-16002086