[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [dbix-class] typo fixes (#30)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 26 02:17:19 GMT 2013

Sorry for not replying earlier - as noted by @abraxxa things were already merged after squashing. I applied some extra fixes on top (https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/f8213ab0 fixing the unicode/latin1 soup that you noticed in Replicated.pm and https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/a4f0b0a restoring some spurious fixes)

I also very much appreciate the spellfixes, especially given you went over the comments as well (which are a major source of suck). However, I'd like to again urge you (like I did on IRC couple months ago) to translate your work into a tool that authors can use on their projects continuously. For instance the reason the DBIC project does not yet have a `xt/spellcheck.t` is because I want a solution that will parse/check comments as well. You seem to be using something like this in-house already. Please consider contributing it, CPAN will be forever grateful! ;)

Cheers and thanks for your work.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/30#issuecomment-23240806