[DBIx-Class-Devel] [sql-translator] Add Json and hstore types in the PostgreSQL parser (#38)

clodeindustrie notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 13 08:35:27 GMT 2013

This is what seemed the most suitable, and I have been able to run the tests successfully, however I have no idea how to run or install the app outside of CPAN so hopefully that's ok like that.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/clodeindustrie/sql-translator master

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/38

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add Json and hstore types in the PostgreSQL parser

-- File Changes --

    M lib/SQL/Translator/Parser/PostgreSQL.pm (2)
    M t/14postgres-parser.t (24)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/38.patch
https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/38.diff