[DBIx-Class-Devel] Review request - branch for_current/cumulative2

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Sun Jan 20 20:35:21 GMT 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 02:19:59AM +1100, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> Please review and if no issues found merge [1]. More stuff will be coming
> down the pipe in the next few days... hopefully.
>
> [1] https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/compare/master...for_current;cumulative

More changes[2] on the heels of the above review request[1]. This set
includes fixes for RT#81378, RT#81897. Same story - if problems found
let me know, otherwise merge (no objections to a release being made if
someone is so inclined).

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/compare/master...for_current;cumulative
[2] https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/compare/master...for_current;cumulative2