[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Clarifying the Cookbook's method-modifer text & example (#16)

Jason McIntosh notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 22 14:50:18 GMT 2013

I've added text clarifying that the "around" method modifier is also available through Moose, and fixed what appears to be a syntax error in the example code.

This way it better agrees with similar information found in DBIC::Manual::FAQ (under "How do I override a run time method")?
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/jmacdotorg/dbix-class cookbook-around

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/16

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarifying that the "around" method modifier can come from Moose, and adding a trailing semicolon to the "around" example. (This way, it better agrees with the information in Manual::FAQ).

-- File Changes --

    M lib/DBIx/Class/Manual/Cookbook.pod (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/16.patch
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/16.diff