[DBIx-Class-Devel] Carp::Skip Progress

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Fri Jan 25 09:11:28 GMT 2013

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 09:32:23AM +0100, Alexander Hartmaier wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us>wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:57:29AM +0100, Alexander Hartmaier wrote:
> > > Can you enlighten us (me?) what the module does?
> >
> > If you showed up to a meeting (or started a thread to reschedule them so
>
> it is more convenient for you) - you'd know? :)))
> >
> I've forgotten to join on the 8th, since then there was no announcement on
> the list for additional meetings.

Meetings keep regularly happening at the same time and same day as
before (well, at least *I* show up even if there is no meeting, like
indeed was the case on the 8th). I also plan to keep showing up every
Tuesday @ 22:00 UTC in the foreseable future.

The announcements stopped because I felt that keeping making them was
silly, since the list membership hasn't changed in the past couple
months.

Cheers