[DBIx-Class-Devel] Volunteers to ship 0.08209 needed

Brendan Byrd Perl at ResonatorSoft.org
Sat Mar 2 01:56:47 GMT 2013

> The release is commited, tagged and pushed to dbsrgits.
> File is uploaded to PAUSE and was indexed successfully.
> Metacpan shows the release already seconds after it was indexed but the
> search results still point to 0.08208, I guess that takes some more
> minutes/cache expiration.

FYI, details within MetaCPAN are instant, if you know the exact
AUTHOR/distro pairing.  Indexing is on an hourly cronjob.

-- =

Brendan Byrd <Perl at ResonatorSoft.org>
Brendan Byrd <BBYRD at CPAN.org>