[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [dbix-class] fixes a bug with the _dequalify_idents piece that stripped out schema. before a table name (#18)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 7 21:43:35 GMT 2013

If this patch is needed in the first place (I am not sure about this - see further) - it will not work for a case of a schema 'foo', a table 'foo' and a column 'foo'.

In any case - this patch should not be necessary at all, since the table name is never passed in while a dequalifier is activated, courtesy of https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/fd8076c.  Please add a an extra test around https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/blob/master/t/resultset/update_delete.t#L266 demonstrating the problem you are actually trying to solve, because as far as I can tell everything has already been fixed...

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/18#issuecomment-14588111