[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [sql-translator] People/rporres/sqlite autoincrement (#26)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Sun Nov 3 13:41:36 GMT 2013

I suspect this is a good idea, but I do not have enough experience with the INT/INTEGER distinction to be sure of which way it should be handled. I am aware of the SQLite documented AUTOINC heuristic, and while it is unambiguous it is exceedingly contrived, so hard to wrap head around ;)

Anyhow - if we agree on a way forward I suppose the next step is for you to resubmit the patch with the discussed changes, and we will go from there.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/26#issuecomment-27644756