[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [sql-translator] Re-worked Changes file (#23)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 30 20:57:44 GMT 2013

For the record I was going to reject this patch with no changes, but never got around to it due to my chronick suckiness. Anyway, what's done is done, just relinking the objections here to hopefully prevent future blind applications of similar mindless patches. The Changes spec as it stands is close to unusable as detailed here: https://github.com/CPAN-API/metacpan-web/issues/948

Cheers

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/23#issuecomment-27438390