[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [sql-translator] People/rporres/sqlite autoincrement (#26)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 31 09:52:15 GMT 2013

In essence the change is "more correct", but even the cited docs *discourage* use of the AUTOINCREMENT keyword. I am not sure what the correct way forward is here at this point...

In any case this is a grossly incompatible change, for which I *believe* we needed an at least couple month warning cycle, and a downstream CPAN smoke round. Now none of this is an option anymore. Ideas?

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/26#issuecomment-27473286