[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [dbix-class] Add support for load_namespaces(lazy_load => 1, ...) (#32)

Andreas Granig notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 4 15:25:45 GMT 2013

When using this patch (and only adding the lazy_load=>1 in my schema) within a Catalyst app, I get the warning

```
No sources found (did you forget to define your tables?)
```

on startup, and when using the schema, I get the error

```
$c->model('DB::myresult') did not return a resultset. Did you set user_model correctly?
```

Am I expected to do something specific in my model to make this work?

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/32#issuecomment-23798409