[DBIx-Class-Devel] Re: [dbix-class] MOAR workarounds - freeze CMM at a usable version (72cd400)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 18 08:00:53 GMT 2013

Just leaving a note here for those who didn't see the IRC discussion: this is a "problem" as described higher up in the same file at https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/blob/72cd400/maint/travis-ci_scripts/30_before_script.bash#L34 . This is CI (which is given to me free on top of that) - I might as well pack as much insanity in it as I can. And if anything this is not even near the limit of insanity I am still planning to shove in here, tuits permitting ;)

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/72cd40076ba3fc9db6056c3413492e7df01ff546#commitcomment-4119414