[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Add support for load_namespaces(lazy_load => 1, ...) (#32)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Fri Jun 13 10:05:36 GMT 2014

Well no, the fault is in fact mine. Basically I am trying to "clean up DBIC's act" because while it is awesome in our little echochamber it is actually a "fractal of bad implemenation" if you hold it up on its own. And given that I do not know another way of fixing it besides... fixing it, I am holding off on adding features where I know of gaping holes in the underpinnings.

While I've busy with this, I fell behind on communicating what is actually happening. So yes - mea culpa. My plan is to put the above in a more solid policy-like document before the next DBIC release, which in turn *will* happen before YAPC::NA.

So yes... progress is being made, it's just slow.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/32#issuecomment-45995035