[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Don't rollback when TxnScopeGuard dtor is run twice (#63)

Nick Wellnhofer notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 23 22:28:17 GMT 2014

Yes, it's a difficult issue which is now fixed in Plack 1.0033. The root of the problem is that Plack::Middleware::StackTrace called Devel::StackTrace without the 'no_refs' option which resulted in an additional reference to the TxnScopeGuard object being created during its destruction. This leads to the destructor being called twice (or even more times). I'm OK with leaving the commit unapplied but I don't think it would hurt.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/63#issuecomment-60319454