[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Unbreak $rs->create() with empty hashref on Oracle (#61)

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Tue Sep 30 08:52:30 GMT 2014

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <notifications at github.com> writes:

> We can't just pick any column, it needs to be nullable or have a
> default value specified.

Just to clarify, for people not paying attention to the pull request
itself on github: I realised this comment was wrong (all the columns
need to be nullable or have default values for an empty insert to work
at all), and deleted it within seconds.

--
"I use RMS as a guide in the same way that a boat captain would use
 a lighthouse.  It's good to know where it is, but you generally