[DBIx-Class-Devel] [DBIx-Class-Fixtures] Example for utf8 encoding (#3)

Jens Gassmann notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 1 10:30:04 GMT 2015

Hi, we use DBIx::Class:.Fixtures to dump and populate on a mysql database where mysql_enable_utf8 ist enabled. This adds the utf8-Flag to the strings and Data::Dump::Streamer ist creating latin1 instead of utf8, which fails at the populate action. How we could solve this?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/dbsrgits/DBIx-Class-Fixtures/pull/3

-- Commit Summary --

  * example for utf8 encoding

-- File Changes --