[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Correct location of example.db within distro. (#83)

James E Keenan notifications at github.com
Thu Aug 13 11:11:37 GMT 2015

I closed the pull request simply because I realized I had misread the documentation.

When I am looking at a CPAN distribution for the first time (after, say, downloading a tarball or doing a git clone), I typically cd to the top-level and conduct all my business from there.  So, other things being equal, I would not have done:
```bash
$ cd examples/Schema
```
I would have inspected the database without changing directories:
```bash
$ sqlite3 examples/Schema/db/example.db .dump
```
But that's a matter of taste.  I see that, given the series of sub-shell commands you illustrate in the later section, "Resetting the database," cd-ing to examples/Schema ultimately saves keystrokes.  But that's not apparent until you get near the end of the document.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/83#issuecomment-130620738