[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Remove identity retrieval statement for blob inserts (Sybase) (#82)

Tina Müller (tinita) notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 29 15:55:27 GMT 2015

thought I might add the error message I got:
```
DBD::Sybase::st ct_data_info failed: OpenClient message: LAYER = (1) ORIGIN = (1) SEVERITY = (1) NUMBER = (97)
Server servername, database
Message String: ct_data_info(GET): user api layer: external error: A CS_IODESC can only be retrieved
 for text or image columns.  Column 1 is not a text or image column.

ct_data_info(): text pointer is not set or is undefined. The text/image column may be uninitialized in the
 database for this row. [for Statement "SELECT content FROM mytable WHERE ( id = ? )
SELECT MAX(id) FROM mytable"] at DBIx-Class-0.082820/lib/DBIx/Class/Schema.pm line 1077.
```

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/82#issuecomment-125997557