[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Allow SQLT options to be passed to unique constraints (#87)

Alastair McGowan-Douglas notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 3 13:24:29 GMT 2015

This PR does work against the current version of SQLT, but that version of SQLT doesn't actually do anything with the information.

There is a PR on SQLT that will actually cause this to have some effect.

https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/75

I will try to write some tests for this, but I wanted to get the PR made so I can invite discussion in the meantime.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/87

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow SQLT options to be passed to unique constraints

-- File Changes --

    M lib/DBIx/Class/ResultSource.pm (48)
    M lib/SQL/Translator/Parser/DBIx/Class.pm (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/87.patch
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/87.diff

---