[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Allow SQLT options to be passed to unique constraints (#88)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 3 13:55:51 GMT 2015

Greetings @Altreus

Sigh... this is an unholy shitpile (the API before your changes, not your fault). Currently we have:

`add_unique_constraint`
`add_unique_constraints`
`name_unique_constraint`
`unique_constraints`
`unique_constraint_names`
`unique_constraint_columns`

Adding to this `unique_constraints_extra` to this clusterfuck is not wise to say the least. Instead please add a `->unique_constraints_info` method, make it return a hashref (not a flattened list), with names as keys, and values being a subhashref with `columns`, `extra`, etc... fields. Just the way `->columns_info` works.

That'd be the starting point, which invalidates what you currently have, so I can't elaborate further. More once the first mockup is up.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/88#issuecomment-153361602