[DBIx-Class-Devel] [sql-translator] Fix incorrect serial instead of bigserial in PG (#72)

Andy Beverley notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 5 11:18:40 GMT 2015

Hmmm, it's quite possible that my hacked environment is causing the problem (I'm pretty sure I didn't get this problem when submitting the pull requests previously). FWIW, here is the failure:

```
abeverley at andy-laptop:~/git/sql-translator$ prove  t/47postgres-producer.t
t/47postgres-producer.t .. 1/?
#   Failed test at t/47postgres-producer.t line 63.
#          got: '--
# -- Table: foo.bar
# --
#
# -- Comments:
# -- multi
# line
# -- single line
# --
# CREATE TABLE "foo"."bar" (
#   -- multi
# line
# single line
#   "baz" character varying(10) DEFAULT 'quux' NOT NULL
# )'
#     expected: '--
# -- Table: foo.bar
# --
#
# -- Comments:
# -- multi
# -- line
# -- single line
# --
# CREATE TABLE "foo"."bar" (
#   -- multi
#   -- line
#   -- single line
#   "baz" character varying(10) DEFAULT 'quux' NOT NULL
# )'
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 64.
```

---