[DBIx-Class-Devel] [DBIx-Class-Fixtures] added File::Temp as prerequisite since it is referenced in Fixtures.pm (#7)

hatorikibble notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 25 12:03:32 GMT 2015

There is the CPANTs warning regarding the metric [prereq matches use](http://cpants.cpanauthors.org/dist/DBIx-Class-Fixtures). I saw that File::Temp is used in Fixtures.pm but not listed as prerequisite in the Makefile so I added it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/dbsrgits/DBIx-Class-Fixtures/pull/7

-- Commit Summary --

  * added File::Temp as prerequisite since it is referenced in Fixtures.pm

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile.PL (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/dbsrgits/DBIx-Class-Fixtures/pull/7.patch