[DBIx-Class-Devel] [sql-translator] Removed readme_from (#69)

Upasana notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 4 08:24:57 GMT 2015

Module::Install doesn't have readme_from,
the deleted line gives error while doing `perl Makefile.PL`

readme_from was removed from Module::Install in 2011,
so I'm sure you people must be aware of it.

If removing the usage of readme_from is not the way to go, then
I'd like to know how to run tests (because I planned to write some missing test cases, initially).
I couldn't find any documentation for
this. Please let me know if I can document anything, I will try to do!
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/69

-- Commit Summary --

  * Removed readme_from

-- File Changes --