[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Remove identity retrieval statement for blob inserts (Sybase) (#82)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 10 16:16:44 GMT 2015

This is finally vetted and applied as https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/b8e92dac9. I apologize for the obnoxious delay, especially given that the final commit is **exactly** like yours (with an extra if() for a modicum of performance). I needed to make sure I looked through the entire stack before in fact knowing that this is the correct solution ( this also resulted in removal of a lot of superfluous logic: https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/216f29d9fe )

As far as your other problem - I could not figure out what set of events may cause it, and added a guard to make sure there is enough useful info when it is encountered again: https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/4a5fd481cb.

Both https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/4a5fd481c and https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/b8e92dac will be lifted to https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commits/maint/0.0828xx, with a trial expected in the next couple days, once I work out what happened in https://github.com/perlpunk/dbix-class/commit/8a6afe5581

Stay tuned

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/82#issuecomment-139298685