[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Don't rollback when TxnScopeGuard dtor is run twice (#63)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 29 16:47:09 GMT 2015

> I have just discovered that, on at least one machine, the test introduced by 3d56e02 fails, because the destructor is not called twice.

That is a bug in my logic then. I do not think 5.8.8 has anything to do with it either, as it isbeing smoked regularly both locally and [on travis among with a number of other harder-to-find perls](https://travis-ci.org/dbsrgits/dbix-class/builds/82580004), so something on that machine is in play.

> perlbrew does not compile 5.8.8

This is news to me - what do you mean? If you mean "it does not pass tests" - yes, a lot of the older perls fail around the DBFile stuff, I keep meaning to patch Devel::PatchPerl for this. But with `-n` everything should just work.

I **really** want to get to the bottom of this, is there any way I can get a temporary shell on this box to see things fail in motion? If not - can you please get me the complete `perl -V` (private if need be)?

Thanks!

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/63#issuecomment-144117240