[DBIx-Class-Devel] DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Dynamic

Frank Carnovale frank.carnovale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:58:39 GMT 2016

Re DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader

Please see new CPAN module DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Dynamic.

It's an approach to make "live" schema activation suitable for production
use.   (as distinct from current 'dynamic' mode which still uses code
generation internally and is 'not recommended').

I'll be mentioning it this Thu evening at London Perl Mongers.

It overrides some internal "_this" and "_that" methods of
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader.  This is not future-proof.  Should I submit a
pull request for Loader, in which I would simply make those methods
"public" by removing the leading underscores..

Any other suggestions on strategy here much appreciated.