[DBIx-Class-Devel] [sql-translator] NuoDB Producer (#71)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 3 10:51:16 GMT 2016

Hello @jazd
Apologies for the slow response on this.

Given that SQLT is generally moving in the direction of "less kitchen sinks", and an upcoming release will (try to) make this distinction more prominent, I think it would be more conductive to release this producer as a standalone CPAN module with a dependency on SQL::Translator.

This way you both get to develop it on an independent schedule, and the sprawling growth of the core SQLT dist won't continue.

I am not saying strictly "this won't merge", nor am I closing this ticket yet. I want to hear your thoughts on that first.

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/sql-translator/pull/71#issuecomment-191704325