No subject

Sun Nov 20 20:48:46 GMT 2022

```
On Thu Dec 02 07:38:28 2010, RIBASUSHI wrote:
> On Wed Aug 20 02:35:50 2008, TJC wrote:
> > DBIx::Class::Loader 0.21 is not compatible with Apache running in
> > worker(threaded) mode on Linux, at least not on my tested environment,
> > which was:
> > DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader 0.04005
> > DBIx::Class 0.08010 and 0.08099_04
> > DBI 1.601 (and a slightly earlier)
> > DBD::Pg 2.8.6, 2.9.0 and another fairly older one.
> >
> > Note that DBIx::Class::Schema works in the same configuration when used
> > without -Loader.
> >
> > I attach a fairly complete demonstration app. See README for
> > setup/installation instructions.
> >

> > Also, I note that this website seems to mention the problem and a
> > potential couple of fixes: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/holidays-l/20070126/p1
> > Unfortunately I can't read Japanese, but the code itself looks OK.
>
> Is this still a problem?

Took me a while to build a new VM and set it up with everything, since I don't run
Apache any more, especially not the threaded version.

However - yes, I can confirm the problem still occurs on Ubuntu Maverick, with its
versions of Apache (2.2), Perl (5.10.1), mod_perl, mpm_worker, and all the latest
version of Perl modules installed from CPAN.

http://192.168.1.204/testdbic/loader

Caught exception in MyApp::Controller::Root->loader "DBD::Pg::db STORE failed:
handle 2 is owned by thread 7f0ffc427bf0 not current thread 7f1002cd92c0 (handles
can't be shared between threads and your driver may need a CLONE method added) at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 217."
```