[Dbix-class] Cursor and constraint compat added

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Aug 1 04:38:33 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 02:00:22AM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> This leaves us with the following missing things in the compat layer -
>
> - might_have
> - slice for Iterators **Now committed to trunk
> - non-database has_a
> - TEMP columns
> - meta_info
> - read-only objects
> - column objects

I've implemented slice as efficiently as I can; also it uses rows and offset
in the attrs to specify the slice so once we port the Sweet LIMIT stuff
across it should be easy to use that instead for supported dbs.

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk