[Dbix-class] CDBI::Sweet page method

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Aug 3 17:52:04 CEST 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 05:35:27PM +0200, Bernard FRIT wrote:
> > and tell me what that warn outputs, or see if you can re-create it against
>
> # ./cdbi_sweet_test.pl
> , Livre me, ( me.auteur BETWEEN ? AND ? ) LIMIT ?, ?, me.auteur,
> __OFFSET, __ROWS at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Class/DBI/Sweet.pm
> line 280.

Bingo. BETWEEN is only binding the key once.

> > SweetTest.pm (in which case we can add it to the test suite as a regression
> > fix, as well as making it easier to find and squash the bug) - but if you
> > don't have time to / can't reproduce it against SweetTest, the above patch
> > should do the trick.
>
> I'm unsure about what you expect me to do. Could you explain plesae ?

Basically, re-create your error as an entry in the Sweet test suite so I
(a) have something to bugfix against and (b) we don't accidentally re-introduce
this bug in later versions.

Have a look at the t/XXname.t files and t/lib/SweetTest.pm which contains the
class definitions - it's pretty easy to add stuff to.

Note that I'll be importing the Sweet test suite onto DBIx::Class when I
implement the feature set so this would also ensure your code would work
against DBIx::Class as well :)

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk