[Dbix-class] Using Class::Std under-the-hood

Dan Kubb dan.kubb at autopilotmarketing.com
Mon Aug 22 09:10:10 CEST 2005

Hi John,

> I just created a benchmark suite that includes Class::DBI,
> Class::DBI::Sweet, and DBIx::Class.  It's part of version 0.65 of
> Rose::DB::Object, but you can also use it as a way to compare the
> performance of DBIx::Class to the other modules.

I'd love it if you could include an optimized example using
raw SQL queries and DBI.  It would show us pretty much the
upper-limit for what can be expected, and give a better
frame of reference for the other stats.

It would be really interesting to see how the different classes
compare and how close they come to the ideal.

--

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Kubb                  Email: dan.kubb at autopilotmarketing.com
Autopilot Marketing Inc.  Phone: 1 (604) 820-0212
                             Web: http://www.autopilotmarketing.com