[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Loader trunk needs some testing

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:29:55 CET 2005

I've put in a couple of miscellaneous fixes (one for errors from
implicit dbh handle disconnects, the other to carp instead of croak if
a table has no primary keys), a test script for DB2 (which hasn't been
tested, I don't have DB2 (castaway?)), and the UNIVERSAL::require
patch and dox fixes from Jason.  This stuff will probably become 0.11
soon barring anyone finding a problem with it or adding anything else.
 Please test trunk if you're willing and able, you can checkout trunk
with:

svn checkout http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class-Loader

or grab my temporary snapshot of these changes at:

http://www.dtmf.com/DBIx-Class-Loader.tgz

Thanks,
-- Brandon